The Quality Matters Stipend Program is designed to provide financial incentives for program directors and teaching staff at Quality Matters sites and Family Resource Center staff in Santa Clara County and selected programs from Quality Counts San Benito to pursue their professional development activities. Prior to completing the online enrollment form, you should review the Program Overview to receive details on the requirements and options for participating in the Quality Matters Stipend Program.
Please note there is one program overview for early educators who work in centers or family child care homes and a separate program overview for Family Resource Center staff.
Centers or Family Child Care Homes
Family Resource Centers
The enrollment period (2020-2021) begins on September 14, 2020 and ends on November 06, 2020.
- Complete the online enrollment form. It will take you 15-20 minutes to complete. If needed, you may save your enrollment form at any point and return later to complete it.
Here is a list of some information that you may need to collect before completing the enrollment form:
- Name of your child care center or family child care home as it appears on the facility's license or the name of your Family Resource Center
- Start date at your current employer
- The effective date of your Child Development Permit (if applicable)
- When you are finished filling out the online enrollment form you must click the "Submit enrollment form" button to complete the online enrollment process.
- Once you have successfully completed the online enrollment form your status page will change and it will list your Application Status as "Submitted." You will receive a confirmation email in the next 24 hours. If you do not receive an email from WestEd, you have likely entered your email incorrectly on the online form. Please contact E3@wested.org if you have not received this confirmation email.